Wednesday, April 14, 2021 / 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM EDT
Topic: Mentorship, Sponsorship, Coaching
Kimberly Lally, MD
Assistant Professor, Mount Sinai
This session will discuss mentorship, sponsorship, and coaching in academic medicine.
- Explain the difference between mentorship, sponsorship, and coaching.
- Describe and distinguish the roles of mentor vs. sponsor vs. coach.
- Understand the relationship and responsibilities between a mentor and mentee.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the career benefit of having a mentor/sponsor.
- Member: $20 per session & $55 entire series
- Non-Member: $45 per session & $130 entire series
- Institution: $75 per session & $200 entire series
To receive member pricing, be sure to sign in.